1. Disassemble and find the chain joint.
2. Insert the tool into the designated position and press your feet firmly.
3. “click” to loosen the union buckle and remove the tool.
4Remove the live joint buckle, and the disassembly is completed.
5. Install the tool on both ends of the chain.
6. Set up live catches.
7 Insert the tool one or two forwards, and tighten the chain outward with both ends.
8. A snap click is installed in place.
9. The removal tool is installed.
Material: Stainless steel
1*chain removal tool